ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Bearing in mind care for the proper use of your personal data, on the basis of the Regulation of European Parliament and the European Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: ”GDPR”) and in particular Article 14 par. 1 and 2 of the GDPR, I kindly inform that:
- The Controller of your personal data is Piotr Kiser conducting economic activity under the name of Ad Verto with his registered office in Bielsko-Biała (43-316) at ul. Klemensa Matusiaka, NIP: 9372172593, e-mail address: email@example.com (hereinafter: ”Ad Verto”).
- The Controller processes your personal data in the form of name, surname, position name, company name, company address, company domain, link to Linkedin profile and work e-mail address.
- The Controller obtained your personal data from publicly available sources such as industry portals, your company’s website and LinkedIn.
- The Controller processes the above-mentioned personal data in order to establish cooperation or to communicate for business purposes with the Controller’s partner, including to provide you with information on products or services of his partners on the basis of consent (Article 6 par. 1 letter a of the GDPR). Your data is not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, as well as the right to raise objection to further processing by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- The Controller will process your personal data for one year after its collection, however, not longer than until your withdrawal of consent to the processing of this data by the Controller.
- Your personal data may be transferred to entities processing personal data on behalf of the Controller, such as for example IT services providers, as well as the Controller’s partners, with which the Controller cooperates in the implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area for cooperation with external entities in particular regarding technical service of the Controller. The transfer of personal data takes place based on appropriate legal mechanisms.
- You have the following rights related to the processing by the Controller of your personal data:
- the right to request from the Controller access to your personal data, including to obtain its copy;
- the right to rectify your data;
- the right to remove your data;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to transfer your data (if technically possible);
- the right to not be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
- In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority dealing with personal data protection in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.